Saturday, January 23, 2010

outing with girls fren bastard me -.-

late posted. was actually suppose to had fun de looking forward to watching movies wif 1 of my frens n girls :D but after school went to buy ciggrette. went home n rest waiting for evening then go out to watch the movies . my friend bastard me leaving me alone wif the girls call him dun wan wake up leave me alone n lonely =.= feel very paiseh n nth to say at all zzz..
went to watch the spy next door quite funny and nice n after that went wif cindy and her frens to play pool im a newbie T.T eyesight suddenly blurred n my aimming suddenly became very sucky.
went home at around 11pm++ reach home at 11.30pm~ sent cindy home so that i wont be so worry :D well thats all for the post bb~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates